PAXARMS MODEL B SYRINGE POLE extends from 95cm to 2.5 metres with a 5.0ml capacity. Paxarms Handhelds have a flexi-head, allowing for sudden animal movement allowing for humane drug delivery. Easy fill – per ml. calibrated syringe inserts directly into drug bottle to draw out the correct dosage.
- PAXARMS MODEL B POLE
- Spare 5.0ml Syringe Body
- Spare Rubber Piston
- 4 x Needles
- Bottle of PAXARMS SILICONE
- Lubricate piston on the end of rod with PAXARMS SILICONE.
- Insert needle into syringe-body by removing plastic cover from hub.
- Push syringe body containing needle over the piston and onto the rod.
- Filling is achieved in the same manner as filling a conventional syringe. Simply insert into the drug bottle and draw calibrated body away from the rod to obtain the ml. dosage required.
- DO NOT USE SOLVENT CLEANING PRODUCTS AS THEY WILL COMPROMISE THE POLYCARBONATE PLASTIC AND SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE THE LIFE OF YOUR EQUIPMENT.